- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dependable, consistent, and tactful
- Ability to problem solve and make appropriate decisions
- Successfully passed an initial and subsequent background checks (no history of felonies, substantiated client maltreatment or vulnerable adult incidents, or disqualifying misdemeanors)
- Possess leadership and supervisory skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a clinical team
- Ability to understand and use Partners In Excellence’s policies and procedures to make appropriate decisions
- Solid record of attendance
- Demonstrated flexibility in meeting client and organizational needs
- Cannot have any open disciplinary issues including time and attendance
- Must be MHP qualified
- Demonstrated record of continual professional and personal development
- 4-year degree in clinical psychology, special education, elementary education, or related field
- Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate degree in related field
- Advanced knowledge of teaching procedures associated with Verbal Behavior including the completion of the first and fourth Carbone Conferences
- Advanced knowledge and training in leadership and supervision
Professional Job Related Conduct
- Maintains client and staff confidentiality at all times and guides others to do the same
- Greets parents and clients by name and engages in respectful conversations with clients and fellow employees
- Guides parents of current and potential clients during center visits and responds to their questions and concerns
- Maintains professional relationships with clients, parents, other professionals, and staff
- Engages in professional exchanges of information with parents and other agencies that are providing services to clients; coaches staff to also engage in the professional exchange of information, and seeks assistance when necessary
- Uses discretion when discussing personal information with coworkers and parents
- Recognizes appropriate steps toward problem resolution and seeks assistance from immediate supervisor
- Follows directives and supports his/her supervisor
- Supports group and supervisory decisions even if the Program Supervisor personally disagrees with the decision
- Accepts constructive criticism and performance feedback and corrects problem areas
- Respects and positively reinforces co-workers
- Respects Partners In Excellence’s property and assets
- Maintains a professional appearance, wearing comfortable clothing that meets or exceeds Partners In Excellence’s dress code
- Maintains a positive attitude and accepts feedback from supervisors in a respectful and constructive manner
- Promotes Partners In Excellence’s mission statement, Policies and Procedures, etc. at and away from work
- Asks for assistance from the appropriate staff when necessary
- Reports issues and/or concerns to the appropriate person
- If the Clinical Site Lead has a grievance or complaint, the Clinical Site Lead will follow the proper channels and accepts the outcome
- Listens, processes, and offers solutions to parent observations, comments, and concerns
- Displays a high level of professionalism that aligns with Partners In Excellence’s philosophy, values and goals
- Maintains up to date knowledge of standard clinical practice and behavioral science
- Arrives on time for all shifts and has a positive attendance record
- Responds to pages in a timely manner
- Participates and leads special project assignments as required
- Actively works to complete his/her Career Development Plan goals
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THIS JOB
Employee must be able to:
- Hear, speak and effectively verbally communicate in the English language, including following oral and written instructions, in order to communicate with people inside and outside the organization.
- Sit at a desk for extended periods of time and perform long hours of work sitting at a computer.
- Frequently stand and walk during an eight-hour shift to interact with staff and other departments.
- Apply manual dexterity for computer keyboarding and office equipment use.
- Possess visual and reading ability for close-up work, including computer work, reading detailed documents, charts and/or reports.
- Work a flexible work schedule, including overtime, nights and weekends as required including attending events/meetings as needed.
- Current driver’s license and valid insurance preferred. Must have dependable transportation.
HIPAA and Data Privacy Responsibilities
In order to effectively fulfill the Clinical Site Lead duties, you will have access to the clients and staffs’ protected health information. It is your responsibility to be fully knowledgeable of Partners in Excellence’s Privacy Policies and Procedures and to report violations to your supervisor or the Privacy Official (see Partners in Excellence’s Privacy Policies and Procedures Manual – Staff Compliance and Sanctions). It is the responsibility of the Clinical Site Lead to protect Partners in Excellence’s client and staff privacy at and away from work.
The Clinical Site Lead is assigned to a location at the Partners in Excellence’s center based programs. The Clinical Site Lead may be required to transfer from one center to another depending on the needs of the organization. The Clinical Site Lead may be required to attend off-site meetings.